Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dinner Planning Made Easy FAQ's

I am having such a great time writing this course! I've had a few questions along the way and I'd love to address them here.



 Q: Is this a self-guided course or is it structured?

A: It’s structured as it’s set up as 4 weeks of learning and the recipes and shopping lists will be released once a week. This course is self-guided as to how you make it work for your family.

 
Q: What if I'm just too tired to make the dinner I planned?

A: Always have a backup plan! Mine is usually grilled cheese and tomato soup. Never beat yourself up over using your fall back. The goal of this e-course it planning, not perfection!

 
Q: What if someone in my family has food allergies or sensitivities?

A: With nearly all of the recipes, there are low allergen substitutions which may be a little more expensive.

 
Q: Will I have to cook EVERYTHING from scratch?

A: Not at all. I’ll tell you how to make your own beans and stock from scratch if you want to. There are times when this will work for you. Other times, just find the best quality packaged products you can find.


 
Q: Do I have to buy all organic for this course?

A: No, but I would recommend at least using the EWG’s DirtyDozen as a guide for what to buy organic. I try to buy as much organic as possible but I know that it’s not always in my budget. I’ll go over details in the introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment