Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Dinner Planning Workshop

I'm excited to announce my dinner planning online workshop! Like many, I have a hard time getting a healthy dinner on the table for my family. When I see 'quick' recipes advertised in magazines or on Pinterest, I'm disappointed that they often include packaged seasoning mix, cream soup or other highly processed ingredients. I've done some...ok a lot of digging to find and create menus that my kids like and are low in processed food. The key to getting the healthy meal on the table quickly is planning.

In this 4 week workshop, you'll learn:

Strategies to plan your dinners and shopping list for the week
20 main dish recipes that are healthy and delicious
Where to find new recipes
How to make your own seasoning mixes and sauces
Tips to help get dinner on the table faster
Access to a private blog and Facebook group

The cost for all of this is only $49! And, if you refer a friend, you'll get $10 back!
The course starts Monday, April 8. Registration will open March 18. The private blog and Facebook group will open on April 1.










No comments:

Post a Comment